VAT Returns in Bournemouth
Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax as a result of its complexity.
Penalties apply for failing to adhere to the rules, and it is vital to ensure that your business is able to deal with VAT correctly while also complying with the necessary deadlines.
Paget Reid York have a wealth of experience in supplying VAT services to businesses, and our dedicated team can help to ensure that your business complies with the complex legislation.
Some of the areas where we can assist you include:
- Registering for VAT
- VAT planning advice
- Negotiating with HMRC
- Representing you at a VAT tribunal
- VAT and property transactions
- VAT and charities
- Completing VAT returns
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Choosing a VAT retail scheme
- Dealing with overseas customers
- Planning to minimise the likelihood of HMRC enquiries
- Dealing with imports and exports
Paget Reid York in Bournemouth can help with all of your VAT needs, reducing the risk of an HMRC inspection while also offering proactive strategies to minimise the tax bill and improve cashflow.
Please contact us for further information.